You can find me also in Google Scholar.
- “Digital Heritage Tourism”
- “The Future of Museums: Wikipedia as disruptive technology.”
- “Knowledge spillover: open data and heritage collections.”
- “On the Economics of Physical and Digital Collections in Museums.” Uncommon Culture: Cultural Heritage, Real & Virtual. 2018, 7(1/2):57-73.
- “Fiscal and Economic Aspects of Book Consumption in the European Union.” With Karol J. Borowiecki. In Journal of Cultural Economics. Published online 20 October 2017.
- “Change in access to heritage after digitization: ethnographic collections in Wikipedia.” With Karol J. Borowiecki. In Cultural Trends. Published online 17 October 2016.
- “Digitization of heritage collections as indicator of innovation.” With Karol J. Borowiecki. In Economics of Innovation and New Technology. Published online 4 April 2016.
- “The Problems of Digitization in Dutch Museums.” Tijdschrijft voor Mediageschiedenis. 2015, 18(1):101-116.
- “Benefits of Collaborative Digitization Projects in Europe, a Dutch perspective” in Mustafa El Hadi (ed.) Les Cahiers du Numerique. 2015, 11(1):39-53.
- “Becoming Digital: A Dutch Heritage Perspective.” Journal of Arts, Management, Law and Society, August 2014, 44(3):153-168.
- “Museum Libraries: Collections of Collections.” With John Mackenzie Owen in Palabra Clave (La Plata). October 2011, 1(1):12-20. Universidad Nacional de La Plata (Argentina).
- “Classifying Web Genres in Context: A Case Study Documenting the Web Genres Used by a Software Engineer.” With Michaela Montesi in Information Processing & Management. July 2008, 44(4):1410-1430.
Books and book chapters
- A Handbook of Cultural Economics with Ruth Towse. Edward Elgar Publishing, third edition (Forthcoming).
- “Digitisation in Museums” in Towse, Bille and Mignosa (eds.) Teaching Cultural Economics. Edward Elgar Publishing (Forthcoming 2019)
- “The Museum as Information Space. Metadata and Documentation.” With John Mackenzie Owen in Borowiecki, Karol, Neil Forbes and Antonella Fresa (eds.) (2016) Cultural Heritage in a Changing World. Springer, pp. 111-123.
- “Consumption of Europe’s Cultural Heritage in the Digital Age: Does Fiscal Policy matter?” With Karol Borowiecki and Lucie Duggan. . Évaluer les politiques publiques de la culture. Questions de Culture. French Ministry of Culture and Communication. Statistical Studies Series, pp. 159-184.
- “Museums.” In Handke, Christian and Ruth Towse (eds.) (2013) Handbook of the Digital Creative Economy. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, pp. 330-343.
- “Digital Cultural Heritage.” In Rizzo, Ilde and Anna Mignosa (eds.) (2013) Handbook Economics of Cultural Heritage. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, pp. 251-271.
- “An Outsiders Perspective.” In Beumer, M. (2009) Bulletin 386 – Capturing museum knowledge. Online in KIT Publishers server and ISBN 9789068327496. Amsterdam: KIT, 2009, pp. 69-78.
- “Museum Collections on Wikipedia: Opening Up to Open Data Initiatives” with Elena Villaespesa. Museums and the Web 2019 Proceedings.
- “The Long-tail of Museum Collections: Ethnographic collections onsite and online” with Karol J. Borowiecki. UNESCO papers. 2016. Proceedings available here. Slides available here.
- “Digital Technology to Foster Innovation” Think paper. RICHES, 2016.
- “The Economic and Fiscal Dimension of Cultural Heritage” Policy brief. RICHES, 2016.
- “50 jaar digitale stimulansen voor de Nederalndse musea” in Boekman. 96, 108-111.
- “De Digitale Feiten” in Informatie Professional. Voorburg: Uitgeverij IP, 2009.
- “From Cabinet of Curiosities to Digital Knowledge Environments: Funding Dutch Digital Collections” in Hardie, Andrew (ed.) (2005) Digital Resources for the Humanities Conference Proceedings. Lancaster University, 2005, pp. 32-33.
- “Europeana Benchmark” Project Report. The Hague: DEN, 2016.
- “De Digitale Feiten” Project Report. The Hague: DEN, 2009.
- “Máquinas inútiles” review of solo exhibition of Mexican sculptor Miguel Peraza at Artana Gallery, The Hague, published in Armura. No. 59. Mexico City: Real State Group, 2008, pp. 114-117.
- “Celebritas Cerebrum” commissioned painting for book cover by Marion Smits. Imaging in Minor Head Injury. Rotterdam: Erasmus MC- University Medical Centre 2008.
- “A History of Digitization: Dutch Museums” PhD Thesis. Faculty of Humanities. Amsterdam: University of Amsterdam 2014.
- “From Cabinet of Curiosities to Digital Knowledge Environments” Master Thesis. Faculty of Humanities, Cultural Economics and Entrepreneurship Program. Rotterdam: Erasmus University 2005.
- “Organizational Structures and Systems to Manage Information: Potentials and Implications for the Museum” Master Thesis. Faculty of Humanities, Arts and Administration Program, Museum Studies. Eugene: University of Oregon, Eugene, USA 2001.